Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sundays.



So here's the thing. Everyone has super cute blogs that tell all about their life and what they are up to so I want in. I tried a few months ago but that did not work out. So here's my goal I will write a brief update of my life every Sunday so you all can know what I'm up to here in this Rexburg bubble. Here it goes...

School starts in about 2 weeks! Yikes! Brianna, Makenzy and Brianne will still be my roommates in the fall but we're gonna have 2 new roommates so I hope that works out ok. I'm crossin' my fingers. I found out yesterday from Brianna that one is name Kelsey, I think. She roomed with Brianna last fall so that will be good. Yesterday I got a LETTER! From Elder Feigleson. I think it has been about 3 months since I'd gotten a letter from him. He's doing good over there in Hong Kong. He just got made a trainer and a district leader! Crazy boy! But it fits him perfect. I can't believe he's already been out almost a year! One more year to go! My job is starting to get a little repetitive, which it is so I can see why it's getting that way. I really love the friends that I'm making there though. I've made a lot of friends this past week! I went to the sand dunes with some friends last Saturday for a fire and we played Ultimate spoons with glow sticks! One of the coolest games I have ever played! And on Monday at Family Home Evening we decorated cakes and ours was awarded the Coolest Award. Our cake was Arthur with is why it won the coolest award. Me and Brianne also decided this week that we were sick of our boring old wall so we decorated a little. I keep forgetting that I went swimming twice this week. I went to the Sand Bar and Monkey rock. If you have never been to either of these places, GO! It was a blast!
Oh I almost forgot one of the funniest things that happened to me this week. ( Sorry Trevor I have to mention it.) My friend Trevor was on some medication this week and he gave me a call on Wednesday I think, maybe Thurday. Well anyway, he was talking normal for about 10 mins then he started sounding really tired but he was still talking to me. Oh we had a great talk. He told me some great things. Lets just say I was laughing pretty hard for about an hour or so. He even recited the first amendment for me!
Riding my cruiser is my favorite activity right now. I'm so glad my parents bought if for me! I went on 3 bike rides yesterday! I do about 2 a day just for kicks. I was thinking I should give my cruiser a name. Any ideas? I think i'm gonna name her Rita. It's got a ring to it.
Next weekend I'm going home! I'm so excited! My mom is taking me to IKEA and I get to sing at my best friend CJ's farewell! And Cassidy and Brianna are coming to K-town to play with me and Trevor and Kenz. So it's gonna be a good weekend!
Well,
Until Next Week

Sara Smote -Accoring to Trevor this is my name.

1 comment:

  1. Love it!! We all approved the name. Can't wait to hear more next week....oh, yeah, you'll be here with us! IKEA, here we come!
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete