Saturday, October 23, 2010

Woah!

So pretty much my life has been insane! That's why I haven't posted anything since the semester started. School is crazy but I love it! I'm in the Clarke building till 1 AM pretty much every night. I usually have about 2 or 3 projects due every week so I'm just bombarded with homework. Today I got to go to President's Club for the school. Donors who donate $1000 or more to the school are invited to come. This year because there is a new auditorium going up at the school they took all the donors in for a tour. I got to be an usher for the tour. It was amazing! It has not been opened yet so I got a private tour! Here is what it looks like inside!

It looks a lot like the Conference Center in Salt Lake as you can see. It was so so so so cool! After the tour we got to sit down and eat lunch with the donors. It was such a neat experience.
Yesterday my grandparents came up and took me to dinner. It was so fun to see them.
So I'm in this singing group at the school called "From The Heart" and I absolutely love it! We have devotionals usually every Sunday. We sing LDS songs and the spirit is so amazing! Everyone should come! They are Sundays at 7:00 in the Hinckley Chapel.
Anyways...that's all for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment