Thursday, November 18, 2010

Is this real life? I feel like these past 3 weeks haven't even been real. I feel kind of like I'm in a dream. There is only 3 weeks left in the semester and then I'm coming home! I'm going home for Thanksgiving break tomorrow and I'm so excited! I get to help baby sit Baby Ryann and maybe Natalie's kids to! Saturday we're going to The Nut Cracker Ballet that my cousin Lexie is in. I heard she has a pretty big part so I'm really excited to see that. Then after the ballet we're going out for a girls luncheon and a little shopping! I love my family! I can't wait to see them! And then on Tuesday I get to see my best buddy CJ so that will be good! So pretty much the craziest thing ever happened! My best friend Alli got engaged last week!! INSANE!! I still can't believe it! She's getting married on February 2nd in the Salt Lake Temple. I'm so excited for her! So hopefully I can go to lunch with her sometime next week. Then for Thanksgiving I'm having dinner with my mom's side of the family although I'm not sure where at. I can't wait to see them! I feel like I haven't been to a Wilkins dinner in ages! I miss those dinners! Then on Thursday night we're going to Bear Lake to stay in our new cabin!! I'm so so so so excited! I looked at some pictures on a blog and it looks so nice. It will be fun to get everything moved in and to spend some more time with family. And then I get to come back to freezing cold Rexburg and work like a mad woman! I got a project like 2 weeks ago that is due like a week after I get back from the break. It's a really cool project! I'm designing a condo for a couple and a mother. Each of us students got a different nationality or origin for the mother. I got Korea. At first I was really excited but then I started working on it and I realized that I no absolutely NOTHING about Korea! Luckily I have the internet and I know a few people who have been to Korea. But we have to mix the style of the mother and the couple together in this condo and it has been pretty tricky. The couple like Mid-Century Modern- which looks like
And the mother wants to stick to her traditional Korea Style. So it's been kind of hard to mix those together but I think I might have figured it out. You'll have to check my blog out again in a few weeks to see the finished product.
So we have kind of been in this prank war with our Family Home Evening brothers. Even though it's not really a prank war because the only thing we did to them to start with was throw suckers at them. But the other day we came back from Family Home Evening and Marin noticed that there was something hanging from under the table. Our FHE brothers had taped a bag of onions to the table...but they weren't very smart and left a clump of duct tape to the table. Anyway...for the past 3 days we've been finding bags of onions all over our apartment. But we have something really great in store for them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment