Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I heart "From the Heart"!

So i just started my 5th week of the semester and I'm alreay going crazy, but it's a good kind of crazy, the kind of crazy that you want to be. Between days at the Clarke, work and "From the Heart" practice I'm really lovin' life. I just had From the Heart retreat this last weekend. We went to Island Park and stayed at a cabin. It was such a great weekend. I feel like I have 20 new friends! I love "From the Heart"!
So I've been thinking about this next year. This next year could possibly be one of the most influential years of my life. I'm definitely thinking about serving a mission. I just figured out the other day that I can start my papers in August! Woah! It will be interesting to see where life takes me in this next year. As far as dating...don't ask. :) If you did ask, the answer would be: Nobody. So that probably won't be causing any changes in my life anytime soon.

Sarita :)

1 comment:

  1. A mission? Good for you. That's really exciting! Keep us all posted eh?

    Also, GOOD LUCK! 'Cause I know you're going to be assigned your NKBA Kitchen soon...it's a doozy!

    ReplyDelete